Sunday, March 1, 2015

Zenwise Advanced Green Tea Extract

Zenwise Labs is a supplement company that specializes in natural products to improve your everyday life. I have tested their products before and have been pleased with my experience. Today I will be reviewing the Advanced Green Tea Extract supplement.


Green tea is good for you. We all know this, right? It is filled with antioxidants and nutrients that improve brain function, increase fat loss, and lower your risk of cancer. I drink a cup of green tea every (or at least most days) but I have never taken my green tea as a supplement. I will not replace my (almost) daily cup of green tea, because I thoroughly enjoy relaxing with a hot cup of tea, but I will take this supplement in addition to it. I can take the Advanced Tea Extract in the morning and at night because it is caffeine-free, unlike the tea I drink. This supplement also adds Vitamin C to the green tea. This combination helps to increase antioxidant protection against free radicals to promote a stronger immune system and overall wellbeing. With 60 mg of Vitamin C and 725 mg decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, I am confident in this powerhouse supplement.

About Zenwise Advanced Green Tea Extract:

~Increases fat burning
~Improves brain function & physical performance
~Packed with antioxidants
~All natural
~Helps lower cholesterol

Zenwise Labs provides premium quality supplements that are all natural, cruelty free, made in the USA, and Gluten free. They also back their products 100% (and you know how much I love that). 

I have not noticed any major changes in my energy level, but I know the benefits of green tea and I trust that this supplement is providing me with much needed antioxidants that are helping me get through this awful, cold winter.

Learn more about Zenwise by visiting their Facebook page here. They can be purchased on here on Amazon for $22.95.

*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment