Saturday, February 28, 2015

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum Review



Amara Organics is a small, family-owned business dedicated to providing quality products to their customers.  Their Vitamin C Serum is 98% natural, 72% organic, vegan, and cruelty free. I can feel good about putting this product on my skin. The serum is filled with potent ingredients that are known to reverse the effects of aging and environment on the skin. Most of us know that Vitamin C is good for your internal environment and keeps our immune systems balanced, but what do you know about Vitamin C for your external environment? When absorbed into your skin, Vitamin C replenishes your skin and provides the following benefits:

~Increases the production of collagen to restore skin's natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles
~Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
~Protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines
~Improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion
~Combined with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful anti-aging effects


Who knew Vitamin C was such a powerhouse! I love all serums, including this one from Amara Organics. There was one thing that was different about this serum. This serum is, by far, the thinnest and wateriest serum I have ever met.  It was strange at first, as I am used to serums of a thicker consistency. However, the serum absorbed quickly and deeply into my skin.  It has no scent and my skin loves this stuff. The consistency makes it slightly difficult to transfer successfully from my hands to my face as it travels quickly down my hands but that is not really a problem. My suggestion is that you rub your hands together immediately after using the dropper to dispense some of the liquid. (I do love the dropper method to serum application.) Overall, this is another great Vitamin C Serum and retails for only $19.95. If you have purchased serums in the past, you know that is a pretty unbelievable price. Find out more by clicking the link:

http://amaraorganics.com/products/vitamin-c-serum




A serum penetrates your skin to moisturize so deeply that the surface of your skin does not feel moisturized at all. Hence, my constant reminder to moisturize after applying use of a serum. Make sure the serum dries first and is fully absorbed.

*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment