Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beauty Review ~ Instanatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum


Guess what I'm reviewing today. A serum! That's right, Instanaturals' Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum with 20% Retinol, 2.5% Salicylic Acid, 2% B3, and Tea Tree Oil. I would like to start by reminding everyone that I love this company. I love the products, but they also provide excellent customer service, including 100% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied. They really want you to be happy with your purchase. I have been happy with every product I have received from Instanatural. This serum is another great product, though there is a bit of a twist, that I will get to later.


Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum is full of skin loving ingredients that would often need to be found in several different products.  So it will not only save you money, but it will save you time as you can get all the benefits in this one blue bottle.  It is a one-stop-shop for those who want to reverse the signs of aging while treating acne and hyper pigmentation.  Sulfur deeply penetrates the skin, which allows the retinol and salicylic acid to unclog pores while the niacinimide reduces redness and inflammation.  Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid work together to repair sun damaged and scarred skin, giving you a healthier, glowier complexion. I do love these ingredients and having them all together in one product makes me happy.

After applying the serum my face feels moisturized, without feeling greasy.  The formula is gentle and is great for all skin types.  I have sensitive skin and have not experienced any problems with this serum. On the contrary, my skin loves these ingredients and this formula. Sometimes products with Vitamin C make my skin burn after application, but I have not experienced any burning with Instanatural products.

Now for the twist.  What on earth is that smell?  I have not completely figured out what the smell is. The only thing I can think of is that it smells like the sea. Not like "ahh, the sea" but like the deep, dark, murky sea. I can't place it entirely but there is something a little funky going on in that bottle. This has not stopped me from using the serum and I still love the product, but it definitely does not have the fresh smell of the other Instanatural products I have used. Full disclosure, I looked at other reviews to see if anyone else had this experience and I have found no one that agrees with me. Most reported that the serum has a mild citrusy scent, so it is possible that this was a product of a unique batch.  Every other Instanatural product I have used had the citrusy scent that others described, so I would not rely solely on my smelly bottle. And hey, it can't be that bad if I'm still using it.

Click here to learn more.

*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment