Saturday, February 7, 2015

Beauty Review - Instanatural Youth Express Eye Serum & Gel

I have a new best friend named Instanatural.  If you still have not tried Instanatural products, it is time!  You can get 100% of your money back if you are not satisfied with the product, but I really think you will like it.  I love testing their products and I have yet to try one that I did not also love.  Most recently I have been testing the Youth Express Eye Serum and Eye Gel.  Once again, I was happy with the products I received.  I will start with the serum (look at the color of that serum!).


Of course the first thing I noticed about the serum is that vibrant blood orange color!  I have never seen a color like this in a serum.  It is a beautiful color and, most importantly, it does NOT turn my skin orange.  The serum absorbs really quickly, which is great because that means I can use it morning and night without adding a lot of extra time to my routine.  I use the dropper and only one dab works for both of my under eyes.  Dab it on, or roll it on with the pads of your fingers.  If you rub you continue to stretch your skin and cause further wrinkling.  I also dab it on between my eyebrows and on my forehead.  Most of my wrinkles are laugh lines and smile lines so this is the perfect, lightweight product for me.  Here is what Instanatural has to say about the serum:

*Lightweight yet effective
*Diminishes dark circles and puffiness
*Powerhouse formula with  a combo of Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Astanxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Hyraluronic Acid, & more

After the serum has absorbed into my skin a quickly follow it with the Youth Express Eye Gel.  The gel is great for puffiness and dark circles.  My busy work schedule leaves me with little sleep so, more often than not, I wake up with sad, puffy eyes.  I use the gel morning and night.  It is so light and cooling that my eyes feel refreshed every time I apply it.  Instanatural says:

*Hydrates, firms, and plumps skin
*Diminishes dark circles and puffiness
*No parabens, sulfates, or alcohol
*Uses organic ingredients
*Goes on gently and safe for all skin types


Key ingredients in this product include:

*Plant Stem Cells mitigate premature signs of aging
*Matrixyl 3000 tightens and firms the skin
*Hyaluronic Acid deeply moisturizes skin
*Other nutrient rich ingredients are Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E, Amino Acid, Complex Cucumber Hydrosol, & more

Once again, Instanatural pulls off a nutrient-rich product for my skin.  Whether you apply both the serum and the eye gel, or just one of the products, make sure you follow that with a rich retinol moisturizer.  This will lock in the moisture and the nutrients of the Youth Express Eye products.  Instanatural's Advanced Action Retinol has all of the wonderful ingredients that you expect from their products.  All 3 can be purchased from Amazon for a discounted price.  You can also find more about Instanatural's products by clicking here.





More Instanatural reviews to come, including this product!



*Powered by Brandbacker


No comments:

Post a Comment