Friday, February 13, 2015

radha beauty



Radha Beauty Skincare is a small online cosmetic distributor that was started in 2014 by a woman with a dream that involved high quality, organic cosmetics that are effective and good for Mother Earth.  Radha Beauty sent me three skincare products to test and review here on this blog.  The three-part system includes the Intensive Youth Eye GelVitamin C Serum, and the Retinol Moisturizer.  The products are filled with natural, organic ingredients that your skin will love.  My first step, after washing my face, is to apply the Eye Gel.



This 0.5 fl oz bottle might not seem like much, but a little goes a long way so I am confident it will last a long time.  I use about half a pump for both eyes and still have some leftover on my fingers to dab across my forehead.  Be sure to dab around your eyes, so as not to stretch your delicate skin.  Radha Beauty Eye Gel has a light, crisp, cucumber scent that just might be my very favorite scent (I forgot how much I love the smell of cucumber)!  The gel is thick and spreads easily, but also absorbs very quickly and can be used underneath makeup.  Here is a list of some of the key ingredients:

*Matrixyl 3000: Firms & tightens the skin around the eyes
*Aloe, Cucumber, Vitamin E, & Rosehip Oil: Nourish the skin with natural ingredients
*Hyaluronic Acid:  Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur with age
*Also contains Plant Stem Cells and Jojoba Oil

This gel feels incredibly cooling and fresh as I dab it on my eyes.  Like I said, I also put this on my forehead but it can be used as an allover facial treatment for enhanced glow radiance.  I cannot clinically say this has changed my fine lines and wrinkles but it feels great on my face and I sure that it helps with my puffy morning eyes (I have puffy morning eyes).  The cooling gel is a great way to start my early early mornings.  After the eye gel I apply the Vitamin C Serum all over my face.


The Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum is a thin, runny serum that I was not certain I would like but it soaks right into my skin and does not feel greasy.  It is specially formulated to stimulate collagen production and renew aging skin to a more youthful appearance.  It has virtually no scent at all and just like the eye gel, a little goes a long way.  Start with 1 pump as it spreads very easily.  I like this serum and I think it has already begun to improve my skin tone.  I will provide more information on this product in the future, after I have used it for several weeks. On a side note, I love the packaging. The final step?  After the Vitamin C Serum has FULLY soaked into the skin and dried (it only takes a few seconds) it is important to apply a rich moisturizer.  Enter the Miracle Retinol Moisturizer.


Another great piece of packaging, this Retinol Moisturizer comes in a tall, sleek, silver bottle with a fancy little pump.  But let's be real, what matters is the product.  I have been in love with Retinol Moisturizers for most of my adult life (I swear by them, in fact) and this one does not disappoint.  This serum is formulated with 2.5% Retinol Complex that provides both immediate and long-term release to promote radiant skin.  The Retinol increases cell turnover rate to give you newer, brighter skin.  It is a thick and creamy moisturizer that makes for a great final step in the three-step process.  I love that it is 71% organic with natural ingredients such as Organic Aloe, Green Tea, Jojoba Oil, and Shea Butter.  So moisturizing! 

Needless to say I am a satisfied customer with these products.  The best part is that if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can get 100% of your money back, without even returning the bottle. The customer service is incredible.  

Here are a few discount codes for you to use when you purchase Radha Beauty Skincare on Amazon:

Purchase any 3 Radha Products and receive $5 off with code RBEAUTY3
Purchase any 4 Radha Products and receive $7 off with code RBEAUTY4
Purchase any 5 Radha Products and receive $9 off with code RBEAUTY5


*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment