Thursday, May 28, 2015

Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Moisturizer Review


Healthy Directions is a new company for me. I have never tried their products before but I am so glad I got the opportunity to try this moisturizer and get to know the company. They started as Phillips Publishing International and published a newsletter with health-related advice from alternative medicine doctors. In 2004 the company was sold and was rebranded as Healthy Directions. The company offers doctor-formulated nutritional supplements and skincare products. They still work closely with knowledgeable and respected alternative medicine doctors to develop and perfect their products.

When I first tried this product I thought it was a serum (you know how I love serums!). Clearly I didn't read the label too closely before trying it. Though it looks like a serum it feels like an oil on my skin (I love oils equally as much as serums). Oils have a way of making me feel luxurious, like I have been bathing in Egyptian bathwater. I put oils all over my body and this particular oil is great for the skin on my face. It is light and smooth upon application and it has no scent at all. My face feels clean and moisturized and there is no need to apply another moisturizer after the oil. The oil is also gentle enough to use every day, or even twice a day. I use it in the morning and at night. A little bit goes a long way, do not use a full pump, so this bottle will last several months at least.

What does Healthy Directions have to say about the Retinol + Vitamin C Moisturizer?

  • smoothes and evens out skin texture
  • reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • diminishes brown spots
  • gentle enough for everyday use
  • speeds turnover of skin cells
  • protects your skin from environmental damage
  • minimizes and unclogs pores

This product has the power of retinol without the harshness which makes it great for sensitive skin. Added antioxidants leave your skin smooth, radiant, and youthful. Take a look at the picture below to see the benefits of some of the wonderful, natural ingredients such as cucumber, licorice, and squalane.


To purchase your own bottle click on this link.

Readers of this blog can also receive 20% off using the code SAVERETC

Don't miss out, this is some seriously good stuff.

*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment