Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Radha Beauty Skin Clearing Serum Review

Radha Beauty products have quickly become some of my favorite. I love that they partner with earth-loving, women-empowering organizations to create products with healthy ingredients. I have tested their products before and they are continuing to come out with great new products. They recently sent me a bottle of their Skin Clearing Serum with 20% Vitamin C, 2.5% Retinol, 5% Hyaluronic Acid, 2% Salicylic Acid, and 3.5% Niacinamide. Once again, Radha Beauty did not disappoint.


The first thing I notice with Radha Beauty products is the packaging. It comes in a silver tube bottle that looks so sleek while also being eco-friendly. The product looks super expensive, but is surprisingly affordable with a price tag of $21.89 on Amazon.

The serum is thin and watery and glides smoothly over the skin. Radha Beauty says that the serum will help reverse the signs of aging while improving blemished skin and hyper pigmentation. Sulfur penetrates and creates elasticity while Niacinamide takes the red out and prevents inflammation that underlies all troubled skin issues. Vitamin C repairs micro scarring, reverses sun damage, provides significant natural sun protection and rapidly creates smooth supple glowing skin. Stealthy superior Retinol and Salicylic Acid unclog pores, speed cellular turnover, and undo the signs of aging. Other than the way it makes my skin feel, my favorite thing about this serum is the scent. It is made with essential oils and the smell of Tea Tree Oil is strong, in the best way. This is a potent smell so I am not sure everyone will love the scent as much as I do. Tea Tree Oil is also great for skin. I feel good about using this product that is filled with natural ingredients.


*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment