Saturday, June 13, 2015

ADOVIA Dead Sea Salt Scrub ~ Review

It is officially summer! My body and my skin has been hiding in winter layers for far too long and it is painfully evident. That's why I was excited to get the opportunity to try Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Scrub, just in time to pull out the bikinis and shorts. I definitely needed a good scrub down (followed by a good self tanner, but that's another story).


This sea salt body scrub is made with real dead sea salt. The fine grain salt exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal newer, younger skin. It is infused with 21 essential minerals to deeply moisturize the skin while exfoliating. It also has a fresh ocean breeze scent that is just heavenly. It provides an invigorating boost to my shower and briefly takes me on a little mini vacation.  


Adovia products are made by goPure, a company that you know I love. They make it possible to pamper yourself in the comfort of your own home, using natural ingredients, and without breaking the bank. You can purchase a bottle of this invigorating scrub on Amazon.

*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment