Saturday, April 18, 2015

Maxabsorb Vitamin B-12 Cream


This product is something entirely new for me. I regularly take my vitamins…orally. I have used products, as you know, that have added vitamins and nutrients but have never tried a product that's purpose is to provide me with the vitamins that my body needs. Until now. First, here is what Vitascience has to say:

Maxabsorb B-12 is scientifically formulated to topically deliver Vitamin B-12. Each application provides 320 micrograms of Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin) plus 120 micrograms of Vitamin B-3 (niacin) and 10 micrograms of Folate. Maintaing overall energy levels and cognitive abilities supports a healthy lifestyle. Vitamin B-12 and Folate help preserve DNA integrity and are important for lowering homocysteine levels (which have been related to heart disease). As you age it is important to supplement you diet with increased levels of Vitamin B-12.

I found this cream to be moisturizing with a pleasantly minty smell. The color is pink! A bit like Pepto-Bismol, but surprised me on the first pump. The cream is infused with antioxidants and moisturizers such as Coconut Oil and Vitamin E. It is great for any skin type and can help to relieve itchy or irritated skin, from eczema, psoriasis, or other skin rashes. 


Overall I am pleasantly pleased by the results of Maxabsorb B-12 Cream. It is a simple way to get much needed vitamins, while also moisturizing my skin. It can be put on any area of skin, but I usually rub it into my hands and arms. Each bottle provides a thirty-day supply of cream and can be purchased here for $19.95, including a savings of $10. You can look forward to a review of Melatonin Cream in the near future.

*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment