Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Say "Yes" to Glade Expressions!

Being a BzzAgent means I get to test all kinds of products and share my thoughts and opinions on these products.  Usually I get products for free, but occasionally they are discounted (for example-buy one get one free candy bars).  For my most recent campaign I tested the Glade Expressions Collection!  Everyone has heard of the Glade brand but I had not yet tried, or even heard of, the Expressions Collection.  Well...I am glad to say that I am a fan of this line of Glade.  They have delicious scents such as Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry, and Pineapple & Mangosteen.  Yummy, don't they sound delicious?!  I feel like I can smell them just by hearing the names!



So far I have tried the Lavender & Juniper Berry oil diffuser and the Cotton & Italian Mandarin fragrance mist.  I love walking through the front door after a long day and immediately smelling the calming scent of lavender.  Then, when my house needs a little burst of fragrance, for example after cooking or when company is coming, I spray the Cotton & Italian Mandarin fragrance throughout my house.  It is a crisp, fresh scent that I absolutely love.  I have not tried the other fragrances yet but I look forward to trying them soon.

If you would like to sample products for free in exchange for reviews, become a BzzAgent today.  Also, check out the Glade Expressions website to learn more or to purchase online.

No comments:

Post a Comment