Sunday, February 26, 2017

Let's Talk About Poop Bags!

If you have a dog you will understand. I have never bought poop bags before. As someone who has asked for them for Christmas, I was very excited to get a chance to try this product from Planet Wise. My first impression was, "wow these poop bags will last me more than a year!" 630 bags is A LOTTA bags. Then I noticed the adorable little bone-shaped poop bag holder that attaches to the leash. This is great because you will never forget to bring along a bag…just in case.

What I love the most about this product is that it is eco friendly. I usually just use old grocery bags, which get bulky and are just plain annoying. These bags are all natural, they are strong, and they are super easy to use. You really can't beat the price for a box of bags that will last such a long time.

You can buy them on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment