Sunday, September 25, 2016

Valentia ~ Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer

You probably already know I am a big fan of Valentia products. I have used them frequently, all different products, and I continue to be impressed by the company. I love the simple, sleek packaging that they sent their products in; the quality of the bottles used; and of course the product itself. Most recently I tested their Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer and it did not disappoint.


Firstly, this is quite a large bottle at 4 oz. for only $25. It will last a long time. Which is great and fine, because the pump dispenser means that it will not get contaminated through contact with the air. I use this moisturizer morning and night after I apply my serum. The scent is great and it makes my skin feel super fresh and dewey. 

Valentia reports that the moisturizer helps to lighten hyper pigmentation marks and enhance the radiance of your overall complexion. The ingredients are impressive and here is a list of the specially selected ingredients in the lotion:

-Botanical Hyaluronic Acid - secures moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within
-Kojic Acid - antioxidant that lightens skin and controls melanin to prevent dark spots
-Ginseng - fights wrinkles and brightens skin
-Safflower Oil - repairs skins natural moisture barrier
-Shea Butter - hydrates and nourishes the skin

I am really excited about this product and I love that it will last me a long time. I encourage others to try this product to nourish your skin. 

You can check them out by clicking on the following links:



No comments:

Post a Comment