Monday, July 13, 2015

Botanyst ~ Restful Sleep Aids

I don't always get insomnia, but when I do it is a total nightmare. Sometimes I just cannot shut off my mind. I meditate, I count sheep, I practice deep breathing. And still my mind goes back to this loop of my ever growing to-do list. Restful Sleep was developed by physician and herbalist, Dr. Yan Ping Xu, to help calm and overactive mind and promote a full night's sleep. I don't take it every night but I can usually tell when I am going to have a rough night. The best thing is that it is a natural supplement, of course you know how I love natural.



The key ingredient in Restful Sleep is Astragalus. Yeah I have never heard of it either. It is an ancient Chinese herb that has been used and documented in medical text as far back as 220AD, for its health promoting effects on the spleen. My thoughts? Who the hell cares about the spleen when I'm trying to sleep? Well, in traditional Chinese medicine, stress and worry can impact the spleen which, apparently, can cause difficulty turning off the mind and falling asleep. So it's my spleen, not my brain, that's been keeping me up at night?! This is new information! In fact, in Chinese medicine the spleen is a VERY important organ, that every other organ relies on! When your spleen chi is out of balance, you can experience worry, fatigue, restlessness, and anxiety, which can all contribute to a poor night's sleep.  Astragalus helps to get your spleen chi back into balance and also helps quiet the mind, allowing the body to relax and rest for a good sleep. Restful Sleep is also fortified with calcium, magnesium, and potassium which support proper nerve function and absorb best overnight.  Restful Sleep is said to do the following:

~Calm & quiet a restless mind and body
~Promote a full night's restful sleep
~Nourish chi to bring harmony & balance into the body
~Promote calm throughout the day
~Restore vitality to the spleen and heart organ systems

My favorite thing about this product is that it is natural and it does not knock you out the way many sleeping aids do. It is a gentle product that works with your body to promote a regular sleep schedule. Developers of the product suggest you take the supplement regularly so your body adjusts and consistently changes your sleep pattern to a more regular cycle.

You can purchase a bottle at Amazon. Save 20% on your order with discount code: SAVEREST.

No comments:

Post a Comment