Saturday, November 8, 2014

ChapStick® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew

Confession...I am addicted to ChapStick!  I always have been.  I hate the feeling of having dry lips and I am always reapplying ChapStick, lip gloss, or something to keep my lips moisturized.  That being said, Smiley360 and ChapStick® gave me the opportunity to try a new product for free. Smiley360 sent me the ChapStick® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew to test and review.
(The opinions are mine and mine alone.)

Now that I have had some time to use it I am able to say it lives up to the ChapStick brand name and is super moisturizing.  This ChapStick keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, which is not an easy thing to do with unpredictable weather.  One day it is hot and sunny, the next day it is cold and windy.  I cannot keep up, but my lips are doing just fine.  Enough of that, now let me tell you a little about the product.

The first thing you need to know is that it has anti aging properties.  This is important and often overlooked.  We put serums and creams on our faces to prevent wrinkles and other signs of aging but why do we ignore the aging of our lips?  Do NOT ignore your lips, they lose moisture faster than the rest of your skin, which means they are prone to aging faster than other areas.

Now, there are two sides to this ChapStick.  The first is Moisture.  The Moisture side contains CoQ10 and Hyaluronic spheres that provide long-lasting hydration.  This formula gives lips a fuller and smoother appearance.  Who doesn't want fuller, smoother lips?  The Renew side contains Shea and Mango butters that are all natural as well as nourishing oils such as Coconut oil and Avocado oil.  This side conditions and softens your lips, making them feel extra smooth.  No matter which side you prefer, I like both sides equally, they are clinically proven to give you healthier looking lips.

Try yours today.  Click here for a $0.50 ChapStick coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment